Terms and Conditions for our Film Nights
Terms and Conditions for Event Tickets
- Terms and conditions apply to the purchase of tickets from Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures whether directly or through our designated ticket provider and forms part of a contractual agreement with us.
- Contract: By purchasing a ticket through this website or via our ticket provider, you agree to these terms and conditions of sale as stated in clause 1. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pasturess reserve the right to make alterations to the programme of events at any time and without notification.
- Amendments to Terms: Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures may revise these terms and conditions at any time and update this information. You should therefore verify this page regularly and review the full terms and conditions when making a booking. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions as amended.
- Payment: Tickets are offered subject to availability. All prices displayed on the website or on our Facebook site are subject to change at any time and without notification. Tickets can be purchased in advance via the ‘Buy Tickets’ button on our website, which connects the user to the ticket provider’s website.
- Cancellation: Events will not be cancelled in the event of poor or inclement weather. In the event that is necessary for us to cancel an event we will notify guests using the email used to book the tickets and post a notification on our website or via social media or by a combination of the above. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures will not held be liable for any incidental costs that occur as a result of cancellation including but not exclusive to costs relating to: travel, hotel, restaurants or food and drink purchases. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures reserve the right to cancel events for any reason. In the event of equipment failure, we may use alternative technology to screen the film, which may include the use of a substitute screen.
- Tickets and Refunds: Tickets are emailed or posted to guests. We cannot guarantee entry without the original purchase reference number and eticket. A charge may apply for replacement tickets. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pasturess reserves the right to ask for identification of an individual and admission to an event may be withheld at the company’s discretion. No refund will be due. The company does not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a consequence of using Ticketsource for any booking transaction. Tickets are sold for use by the buyer only (and their party) and are not for resale for commercial gain by the holder. We reserve the right to cancel tickets and refuse entry where this condition is breached, or where we have reason to suspect there is a breech. Refunds are only available in the event of a total cancellation where the event cannot be rescheduled and where the transfer of tickets to other events is not possible. Refunds cannot be authorised by event staff and all enquiries should be directed to the Event Manager or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds made via the website will be made with 14 days of the cancelled event to the card with which the payment was made.
- Children: Children cannot be admitted to any film where they are under the age of the BBFC rating. Refunds will not be given in the event that a child or group are refused entry due to their age. Parents or Carers are responsible for their child at all times and are expected to show consideration for other guests at the event. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures reserve the right to exclude guests from the event if there are health and safety reasons, or if they are causing a disturbance to others.
- Site Safety: Events take place in the open air and frequently on soft grassed areas. During the showing of a film all external lights will be extinguished until the end of the film screening. Staff are available to assist guests in the event that you need to leave before the lights are switched on. In the event of an emergency, the Event Manager may make the decision to pause the film to allow an incident to be resolved. No animals are permitted within the designated event area under the control of Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pasturess, except trained and approved service dogs.
- Weather: Unless specified at the point of purchase all Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures events are held outdoors. Rain, temperature or low winds will not be considered a valid reason for cancellation unless they are considered to be a safety risk to guests, staff, or equipment. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures does not provide cover for guests in the event of rain. However, ponchos may be provided to guests as an additional item of water protection. Guests should always dress with the weather and time of year in mind. Guests who are unable to attend or who choose not to attend an event because of predicted or actual weather are not eligible for a refund if the event goes ahead. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of guests’ property howsoever caused.
- Alcohol and drugs: All alcohol brought on site must be for the consumption of over 18’s only and under no circumstances be offered for sale. Where alcohol is not permitted on site, we reserve the right to request a search of customers bags and prevent the admission of guests carrying alcohol or suspected of carrying alcohol. Guests that become inebriated may be asked to leave the event and premises. Anyone suspected of taking or under the influence of illegal drugs or legal highs will not be admitted and/or will be removed from the venue.
- Prohibited items: The use of your own music system including mobile phones, laptops and tablets is not allowed within the designated event area during the event period. No fires or barbecues are permitted on the event site.
- Guests property: Vehicles and guests’ property are brought on to the event site at your own risk. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of any item. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of guests’ property howsoever caused.
- Discount codes, competitions and offers: Discount codes are made available periodically and can be withdrawn by the company at any time. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or applied retrospectively. Possession of a discount code does not guarantee availability or validity of any particular code. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures reserves the right to determine the validity of a code and whether to accept its use. The sharing of discount codes without written permission of Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures is prohibited and we reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased using harvested or shared codes. No cash alternatives apply in place of discounts, gifts or offers. We may withdraw or restrict the use of any codes at any time. Competition tickets remain the property of Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures and can be withdrawn by Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures at any time. The decision of Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures in all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright: It is illegal to copy or film copyrighted material including but not exclusive to the main feature film, any previews and any music played. We reserve the right to remove any guest suspected of copying material using any device.
- Confidentiality: Your personal information will be handled with the upmost confidence. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures will adhere to all national and EU data protection, data transfer, data retention, and confidentiality regulations and always stores data sent to us in a secure manner. All personal and sensitive information that you send to us or forms part of our communications, will be kept confidential and will not be given to any unauthorised third parties except as required by law.
- Disclaimer: Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable for any period. Access to the site may be suspended temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. Cinemas makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this site. Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users. We do not guarantee that our site is secure or free from any worm or viruses. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature either onto the website or using the website in any capacity. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental and punitive and consequential damage.
- Legal Liability: Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pasturess takes every effort to ensure that information contained on our website is accurate. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon information contained on these pages or any other information accessed via this website. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. As required by law, our liability is not limited in the event of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in relation to fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Links to Other Websites: In order to book tickets for Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures’s events you may be connected to a third party website, who process ticketing transactions on our behalf. We do not hold details of your payment or transaction
- Force Majeure: While every effort will be made by the Company to fulfil your order, where accepted, the full performance of this contract is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company consequent upon an act of God, war, strikes, riots, lock-outs or other labour disturbances, fire, flood, restrictions of the use of transport, fuel or power, requisitioning, shortage of material or transport or labour or any other cause beyond the control of the Company. In the case of extreme bad weather conditions, the company reserves the right to cancel the event and offer an alternative date or film screening.
- No Waiver: No failure or delay by Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures in exercising any of its rights under the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver of a breach of any provision of the terms and conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Severance: If one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions and shall remain enforceable.
- No Partnership: Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency or other fiduciary relationship other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in these terms and conditions.
- Third Parties: No part of these terms and conditions shall confer rights on any third parties and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.