Site Information for
Fordingbridge Pumpkin Pastures
See our Facebook and Instagram for latest updates (in case of bad weather, etc.)
To help you get the most out of your visit to our Pumpkin Pastures, please read the following Important Site Information:
- Guide dogs only
- Please wear appropriate footwear (our field may be muddy and uneven)
- No smoking
- Food, hot & cold drinks available
- Card & cash payments accepted
- Children must be accompanied by an appropriate adult at all times
- Vehicles and their contents are left at owners’ risk
- Please be careful to keep all valuables safe (remember it’s a 20-acre site, you do not want to lose your car keys!!)
- Buggies/pushchairs welcome but access may be limited
- Wheelchair users welcome (again access may be limited but please do ask for help & we will do our best to accommodate)
Sat 12th Sun 13th October 9.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sat 19th Sun 20th October 9.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wed 23rd every day to Thursday 31st October 9.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
We’re on the A338 Fordingbridge Slip Road, SP6 1AN.